Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Carefully read these terms and conditions of the website before using this website
1. What does these conditions say?
These conditions tell you the rules for using our website https://fanshop.feyenoord.nl ("our site").
2. Who are we and how can you contact us
https://fanshop.feyenoord.nl is a site managed by J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd, [trading under the name Castore Sportswear]. J. Carter Sporting Club Ltd is a private company registered in England with business number 09670915 and VAT number GB 220 5568 30 (hereinafter "Castore", "We", "us" or "our" mentioned). Our head office is located on 1 Central Street, in Manchester, M2 5WR. Our VAT number is GB 220 5568 30.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us
3. By using our site, you accept these conditions
If you do not agree with these conditions, you may not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these conditions for future use.
4. There are other conditions that may apply to you
- Our policy for acceptable use, which explains the permitted use and prohibited use of our site. When you use our site, you must adhere to this policy for acceptable use.
- If you buy goods from our site, our service conditions apply to the sale.
We can make changes to these conditions.
We change these conditions from time to time. Check these conditions every time you want to use our site to ensure that you understand the conditions that apply at that time. These conditions were last updated on 02/08/2022.
In collaboration with Klarna Bank AB (Public), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment must be made to Klarna:
- Pay 30 days later
- Pay in 3 installments
6. We can make changes to our site
We can update and change our site from time to time to display changes to our services, the needs of our users and our business priorities.
7. We can suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available for free.
We cannot guarantee that our site, or its content, will always be available or uninterrupted. We can suspend or withdraw the availability of a part or part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to inform you of any suspension or withdrawal within a reasonable time.
8. We can transfer this agreement to someone else
We can transfer our rights and obligations to another organization under these conditions. We will always inform you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer has no influence on your rights under the contract.
9. You must keep your account details securely
If you choose or receive a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You may not announce it to third parties.
If you know or suspect that someone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must immediately inform us of this via email@example.com.
10. You must save your account details safely
We are the owner and the license holder of all intellectual property rights on our site and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All these rights are reserved.
You may not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without having obtained a license from us or our licensors.
11. Do not rely on the information on this site
The content on our site is only provided for general information. It is not intended as advice on which you can trust. You must obtain professionally or specialized advice before taking any action or omit it based on the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we do not provide any explanations, guarantees, explicit or implicitly, that the content on our site is correct, complete or up -to -date.
12. We do not respond to websites that we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and sources offered by third parties, these links are only provided for information. Such links may not be interpreted as approval by us from those linked websites or information that you can obtain from them.
We have no control over the content of those sites or sources.
13. Users generated by users are not approved by us
This website may contain information and materials that have been uploaded by other users of our site, including bulletinboards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The opinions of other users on our site do not represent our opinions or values.
14. Complaints about content uploaded by other users
If you want to submit a complaint about content uploaded by other users, please contact us via cs.Feyenoord@Castore.co.uk.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you.
- Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We exclude our liability towards you in no way or limit it in no way where this would be illegal. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent incorrect presentation.
- There are various limitations and exclusions of liability applicable to liability that results from the delivery of products to you, which are set out in our service conditions.
- If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implicit conditions, guarantees, statements or other conditions that may apply to our site or its content.
- We are not liable towards you for loss or damage, regardless of whether it results from a contract, unlawful act (including negligence), violation of legal obligations or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising from or related to:
- Use of, or inability to use our site; or
- Use or rely on content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we are not liable for:
- loss of profit, sales, matters or income;
- business interruption;
- loss of expected savings;
- loss of business opportunities, goodwill or reputation; or
- Some indirect or consequential damage.
- If you are a consumer:
- Keep in mind that we only offer our site for household and private use. You do not agree to use in our site for commercial or business purposes, and we are not liable towards you for any loss of profit, loss of affairs, business interruption or loss of business opportunities.
- As a defective digital content that we have delivered a device or digital content that belongs to you, damages and this is caused by our default to exercise reasonable care and skill, we will repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we are not liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply a free update offered or for damage caused because you did not follow the installation instructions correctly or do not have the minimum system by our advised requirements.
15. How we can use your personal information
16. Upload content to our site
Every time you use a function that you can use to upload content to our site or make contact with other users of our site, you must meet the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
You guarantee that such a contribution meets those standards, and you are liable towards us and indemnify us for every violation of that warranty. This means that you are responsible for any loss or damage that we suffer as a result of your violation of the warranty.
All content that you upload to our site is considered non-confidential and non-ownership. You retain all your property rights to your content, but you are obliged to grant us and other users of our site a limited license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute them and make them available to third parties. The rights that you give us in license are described in rights that you give us to use material that you upload.
We also have the right to make your identity known to third parties who claim that content placed by you on our site forms a violation of their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
We have the right to delete every message that you post on our site if, in our opinion, your message does not meet the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
You are the only one responsible for securing and making backups of your content.
We do not store terrorist content.
17. Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or place content on our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license for using, reproducing, distributing, preparing derivative works of, displaying and executing those content generated by users in connection with the service provided by our site and via various media, Including promoting our site or service forever; And
- A global, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license for other users, partners or advertisers to use the content for their purposes forever.
18. We are not responsible for viruses and you cannot introduce them
We cannot guarantee that our site will be safe or free of bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You must use your own antivirus software.
You may not abuse our site by introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logical bombs or other materials that is malignant or technologically harmful. You should not try to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You may not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By violating this provision, you commit a criminal offense under the computer Misuse ACT 1990. We will report such a violation to the relevant law enforcement agencies and we will work together with those authorities by making your identity known to them. In the case of such an infringement, your right to use our site will be terminated immediately.
19. Rules about linking to our site
You can link to our homepage, provided that you do this in an honest and legal way and do not harm our reputation or abuse it.
You may not create a link in a way that suggests any form of association, approval or approval on our part, while it is not there.
You may not place a link to our site on a website that is not your property.
Our site may not be framed on another site and you cannot make a link to another part of our site than the homepage.
We reserve the right to withdraw the linking permission without prior notice.
The website to which you link must in all respects meet the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you want to link to or use content on our site other than explained above, please contact cs.Feyenoord@Castore.co.uk.
20. Which country of legislation applies to disputes?
If you are a consumer, keep in mind that these conditions of use, the subject and its creation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction, except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you can also submit a procedure in Northern Ireland, and if you have a resident From Scotland, you can also start a procedure in Scotland.
If you are a company, these conditions of use, their subject and their creation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) fall under English law. We both agree with the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We cannot accept gift vouchers on pre-order articles.
22. Discount codes
We regularly hold promotions and special offers and that is why our prices can change. Check our social media or e-mails for the latest news.
Customers can benefit from once a 15% discount on fully priced products when they register for our newsletter.
The discount is only valid on items with the full price and cannot be used in combination with other offers. The discount is limited to one use per customer and not valid on charity products such as the mouthpiece. We reserve the right to refuse to execute orders when suspected abuse of discount codes has taken place.
The conditions of each discount code vary. Some codes are only valid for specific items and have certain expiration dates, so check the conditions that are linked to the code that you are trying to use.
If you have checked the above and you still can't use your discount code, send an e-mail to cs.Feyenoord@Castore.co.uk.
Keep in mind that we do not offer exchanges for articles that are personalized.
24. Content standards
These content standards apply to all the material that you contribute to our site (contribution) and to all interactive services related to it.
The substantive standards must be complied with both the Spirit and the letter. The standards apply both to every part of a contribution and to all of them.
Castore will determine whether a contribution is contrary to the content standards.
A contribution must:
- Be accurate (where the facts mention).
- Be sincere (where the opinions mentions).
- Comply with the law that applies in England and Wales and in every country from which it was placed.
A contribution is not allowed:
- Be defamatory to anyone.
- Obscene, offensive, hateful or incentive.
- Bullied, offensive, intimidating or humiliating.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Contain material about the sexual abuse of children.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database rights or trademark of another person.
- Be deceptive to whom others.
- Violating a legal obligation towards a third party, such as a contractual obligation or a duty of trust.
- Promote illegal content or activities.
- Be contemptuous in court.
- Threating, abusing or violating the privacy of another, or causing annoyance, discomfort or unnecessary fear.
- Hard another person, upset, embarrassing, alerting or irritating.
- Spend for another person or give a wrong representation of your identity or bond with another person.
- Create the impression that the contribution comes from Castore if this is not the case.
- A lot of advocating, promoting, inciting or helping or helping illegal or criminal actions, such as (only as an example) infringement of copyright or computer abuse.
- Contain a statement that you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds to believe that members of the public for whom the statement is or will be published will probably understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other incentive for the committee, preparation Or provocation of terrorist acts.
- Promote advertisements or promote services or web links to other sites.
25. Violation of this policy
If we believe that there has been a violation of this policy for acceptable use, we can take the measures that we consider appropriate.
Failure to comply with this policy for acceptable use is a substantial violation of the general terms and conditions of the website on which you can use our site, and can lead to all or one of the following actions:
Immediate, temporary or final withdrawal of your right to use our site.
Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of a contribution that you have uploaded to our site.
26. issue a warning to you
Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs based on compensation (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) that arise from the violation.
27. Further legal actions against you
Publication of such information to law enforcement agencies if we reasonably believe that this is necessary or as required by the law.
We exclude our liability for all action that we can take in response to violations of this policy for acceptable use. The actions that we can take are not limited to the actions described above, and we can take any other action that we consider reasonably suitable.
28. How this contract can be transferred
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these conditions to a third party, provided that this has no adverse effect on your rights under these conditions.