Size chart Junior
The 2023-2024 season is turning red and white again for Feyenoord and can begin. With a new clothing partner, the home shirt is once again a true classic and pays tribute to the iconic performances that Feyenoord delivered in 1924 and 1974. The home shirt has a crossed V-neck and embroidered Feyenoord logo on the left chest. This season the year of birth is '1908' in the collar.
As the youngest supporter, step proudly onto the field during training or support Feyenoord in De Kuip with the home kit 23/24. Print the name and number of your Feyenoord hero on the back of the shirt and complete the outfit with the black pants and socks.
- Feyenoord Home Shirt 23/24 - Junior
- Crossed V-neck
- Ribbed neckline and hem
- Set-in short sleeve
- Laser cut armpit ventilation
- Inset panel at the hem
- Twin needle coverstitch at the neck and sleeve
- Vertical print on the body and sleeve
- Embroidered logo on the left chest